Our Lifeline extract product line for many people will be their choice when they are dealing with the most serious conditions. LifeLine Maximum! is the next generation of LifeLine. It is all the strength and beauty of the original LifeLine with the added strength of Frankicense, Ginger, Sandalwood, Nigella Sativa, Cat’s Claw and Blood of the Dragon.
Combining cannabinoids with the top natural plant extracts for therapeutic qualities, that have a history of thousands of years of medicinal healing values results in our Lifeline oils. The plant extracts used in LifeLine Maximum! Are some of the best natural plant extracts we could find.
- Frankincense, is one of the top essential oils for health. It acts as an antiseptic, disinfectant and astringent, meaning it kills, cleans and removes the bad stuff.
- Ginger has a history of treating stomach problems, nausea and stress, Ginger also has pain relieving properties, promotes blood circulation and has antiseptic properties as well.
- Sandalwood essential oil’s health benefits can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative and tonic substance. Sandalwood is also an oil high in sesquiterpenes, a naturally occurring chemical compound found in certain essential oils, known for having a positive impact on health and wellness, particularly in regards to the brain. It is one of the oils with the capability of passing the blood brain barrier.
- Black Cumin Seeds (Nigella Sativa) is known by many other names, but references to Black Cumin Seeds date back thousands of years. It is mentioned in the Bible in the book of Isaiah, Black Cumin Seeds were found in the tomb of Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, who ruled Egypt from 1333 BC to 1324 BC, and they were found in a pilgrim flask in Turkey from the ancient Hittite empire, dating from around 1650 BC. The Islamic prophet is reported to have stated that black cumin seeds are "the remedy for all diseases but death."Pub Med has over 600 studies on Nigella Sativa and you can read about it at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=nigella+sativa
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) has a wide range of health benefits for multiple conditions but it’s primarily sought out for its anti-inflammatory and immune system stimulation properties.Chemical compounds in the bark are thought to block the production of prostaglandins and tumor necrosis factor (TNF) which are produced by the human body that cause inflammation. Cat’s Claw also has a powerful antioxidant effect in studies that show its ability to protect gut epithelial cells from oxidant-induced apoptosis. Laboratory analysis indicates that the antioxidant power of Cat’s Claw exceeds that of many extracts of fruits, vegetables, cereals, and medicinal plants.
- Blood of the Dragon (Croton lechleri) is a liquid sourced from a tree found throughout South America. Long used in South American herbal medicine, blood of the dragon has been found to offer anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory effects in a number of studies.
The launch of our LifeLine Maximum! extract oil is available on amazon and via our website at http://iriecbd.com/collections/all/products/irie-cbd-lifeline-maximum-critical-cell-support-blend-2x-therapeutic-blend